Warning: Some of these blog posts will contain real life content that may shock or confront some readers, or trigger PTSD.

Friday 21 October 2011

The Angel Will Help You

Something a bit different from my last two posts, but something that I feel I need to share.

I have been suffering from a cold for the last few days  - keeping up with working full time and dealing with three children after work has been exhausting.

On Wednesday night,  I was too sick to go to my ladies group - it is held every second Wednesday and is one of the only things I do for 'myself' so I was feeling particularly sad.

That night, I dreamed that I was trying to paint a mural on a glass arch window.  

I only had a thin paintbrush and a bucket of white paint, and it wasn't working. I was starting to get more and more upset, and I started crying," I just can't do it!"   

My tears started falling into the bucket of paint, which then mixed with the paint, making it too runny, so as I kept trying to paint, it made the white paint all streaky on the glass.  This only made me more upset.

Then I noticed some beautiful music in the background.  I looked at my hand,  and instead of the thin paint brush, there was a beautiful red rose. 

A voice said, "The Angel will Help You".

I put the rose onto the glass, and it lit up with a soft yellow glow.  

As I moved the rose over the glass, I began to paint a beautiful mural.  

It was amazing.


Copyright © 2011 http://strifesurvivor.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dream. I hope you feel better soon and thanks for sharing this with us. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete